Job Title: Kids Club Team Member
Company: Bears Fit
Directly Reports to: Operations Manager
Bears Fit Job Descriptions and Service Standards work together to provide team members with a clear understanding of their job responsibilities and service expectations. Together they form the basis from which performance is evaluated.
BEARS FIT COMMITMENT
Do your best always to help Bears Fit achieve its mission and promote and support our Core Values.
The Kids Club Team Member is a member of the Operations Team and plays a key role in the company’s overall success by providing an exceptional customer service experience for our members and guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome parents and children to Kids Club
- Interact with children to ensure they have a pleasant experience
- Clean toys and surfaces during each shift
- Explain and enforce our Kids Club Policies to parents
- Take payment before children are dropped off and updating billing as needed
- Sign up new members on recurring services
- Call or locate parents for diaper changes or behavioral issues
- Provide constant care to eliminate accidents, injuries and unhappy children
- Complete Behavioral Reports and Accident Reports, as needed
- Assist members and guests with all inquiries and concerns
- Report all issues in a timely manner
- Contribute to maintaining the club-wide standards of cleanliness
- Assist other departments when necessary
- Attend all required meetings
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Experience with children
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible availability
- Team player
- Demonstrate a positive, open and cheerful attitude
- Reliable, dependable, and accountable to themselves and the organization
- Complete all HR trainings
Your daily schedule will vary throughout the week depending on the needs of the club, the staff, and the members. Special events, promotions, and other demands will require some early mornings, late nights and weekends.
Employees are required to keep their availability up to date for each day of the week, request time off at least 2 weeks in advance and notify the Operations Manager of any shift changes or swaps.
KEY PERFORMANCE EVALUATION FACTORS
- Ability to exemplify and live the company’s core values
- Ability to meet goals
- Ability to fulfill essential duties
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)