Job Title: Fuel Zone Team Member
Company: Bears Fit
Directly Reports to: Fuel Zone Lead/Operations Manager
BEARS FIT COMMITMENT: Do your best always to help Bears Fit achieve its mission and promote and support our Core Values.
Bears Fit Job Descriptions and Service Standards work together to provide team members with a clear understanding of their job responsibilities and service expectations. Together they form the basis from which performance is evaluated.
The Fuel Zone Team Member is a member of the Bears Fit team and plays a key role in the company’s overall success by providing an exceptional customer service experience for our members and guests.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interacting with customers to ensure they have a pleasant experience
- Assisting members and guests with all inquiries and concerns
- Reporting all issues in a timely manner
- Acquiring your Food Handlers Certification within 7 days of employment
- Ringing up customers for purchased items and updating billing as needed
- Learning how to use all equipment and make all recipes
- Staying familiar with menu items, ingredients and prices
- Re-stocking product back to front
- Following all Food Handler guidelines, including, but not limited to:
- o Keeping hair pulled back and Bears Fit hat on at all times. If you forget your hat, you will be given a hair net.
- o Washing hands and wearing gloves when handling food, cups or straws
- Contributing to maintaining the club-wide standards of cleanliness
- Assisting other departments when necessary
- Attending all required meetings
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Food Handlers Certification
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible availability
- Team player
- Demonstrate a positive, open and cheerful attitude
- Reliable, dependable, and accountable to themselves and the organization
Your daily schedule will vary throughout the week depending on the needs of the club, the staff, and the members. Special events, promotions, and other demands will require some early mornings, late nights and weekends.
Key Performance Evaluation Factors:
- Ability to exemplify and live the company’s core values
- Ability to meet goals
- Ability to fulfill essential duties
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)